Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reflection on my blogs


I started reading all my post. While I was reading them I wanted to correct many things. I believe that when I wrote them I wanted to be finished so quickly that I didn’t check them twice. I have a lot of grammar mistakes. I like my ideas there are not bad, still I can use them better and be more creative.  While reading the post their where many changes I wanted to make especially the post of “Igos personality”. My voice in most of them makes it clear about what I think and believe.  Especially on the post of “Women as Men” I gave my point of view. I believe that when people read it they know how I feel about it. Overall, I need to work on is my grammar and spelling. English is my second language so I still need to learn it better. I need re-read everything more than once.

The post I most enjoy writing was “My holidays”. I really liked it; it gave me a change to express my feeling toward my best holiday. I told people about my traditions, is something I really believe in. When I wrote it I was really exited because is something I really love and look forward every year. When you read it you know that I’m really happy and I enjoy talking about it. It may have a lot of mistakes but I think is one of the only posts I had fun and really wrote what I felt. I still can edit it and make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment