Sunday, January 20, 2013

Buy to believe!



I couldn’t study at all; I had so many things to do. I knew it was going to be the hardest math exam ever. Before leaving to school I saw a package outside of my house. They were finally here, the best pens ever! I had been waiting for them, for a week. I had heard they were amazing, from the comments I had read on amazon. I had to try them out straight away. I quickly grabbed 4 of them and left the rest at home. I got to school and went directly to math class. I took out my pens and I was ready to fail the exam. The teacher gave out the exams. I started to read through it and nothing-made sense. I grabbed my pen to start working. Suddenly I felt different, my hand felt powerful. The pen started writing by itself. In less than 20min I had finish the hour-long exam. I couldn’t believe it. The next day the teacher game the exam back and I got an A+.

The next day I was in English class, the teacher wanted us to write articles, in our notebooks. I had no idea what to write about. I grabbed my pen and an idea came right into me, I was writing about the amazing Bic pens.  I wrote pages and pages my hand couldn’t stop writing.  Next day I had another A+. All my grades were so high thanks to the Bic pens they told me I didn’t need to go to collage anymore. I was too  smart for collage.

That’s when I knew Bic pens are magical.


No comments:

Post a Comment