Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reflection of Blog

The blog I chose to review was "Top 10 Places to Visit" http://toptenpk.com/top-10-places-to-visit/. It talks about the prettiest landscapes from all around the world.  I chose this blog because one of  my passions is to travel and get to learn different cultures. The top one is the Galapagos Islands it consists of more than 14 islands. The water is clear and the climate is perfect. I believe its a great place to relax and get a tan while you are looking out on an amazing landscape. For a more active vacation you can go hiking in the The Grand Canyon. While hiking you can appreciate the surroundings. I really like how this blog add pictures to show how each place looked. While I was looking at the pictures I wanted to dissolve into them.  I believe any person that looks at this blog will want to go to these places and experience them and search more. The only thing this blog is missing is extra information about the places.




No comments:

Post a Comment